Ultralight Double Portaledge
Our number one selling product. This is the lightest high-quality ledge on the market. Hand built in small batch runs in Fruita, Colorado. The UL Double has been shipped to over 20 countries and has been used from Yosemite to Patagonia. We now have 2 fly options to suit your needs.
The UL Double Ledge measures 42.25" x 75" long. Due to this frame size and tubing thickness, no "spreader bar" is required. We wanted to produce a ledge that could be used as a spacious single, light enough for remote alpine routes, and simple to set up. This is the classic 6 piece frame and the lightest option.
The UL Double Compact is the exact same ledge as the above, but with a compact 10 piece frame. The frame, with its added joiners is slightly more rigid, with an added 1.5 lbs of weight. This is the ideal option where space is an issue, . Fits inside most haul bags for an easy descent. Breaks down to 30"
TypicalLead time on Ledges is 6-10 weeks.
- UL DOUBLE LEDGE FEATURES:42.5"W x 75"L
- 9.12 lbs (10.11 w/ haul bag)
- Breaks down to 41" for hauling
- 1.125 OD 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum frame
- NEW Aluminum Hardware
- NEW Haulbag pocket for stowing fly pole
- NEW Updated Suspension
- Precision CNC Machined 6061-T6 anodized corners
- Coated Packcloth Bed
- Double-butted hand polished connectors
- Large central fin eliminates shoulder cramping
- Sharp taper central seam allows more shoulder room
- Two opposed daisy chains on suspension keeps things organized
- Double grommets sewn into bed allow quick water drainage
- High-quality metal cambuckles make suspension adjustment a breeze
- Heavy wall side scuff for abrasion resistance
- Rubberized end scuffs protect ledge from damage if set up in corners
- 6-point bed tension system allows for a drum tight bed and prevents sagging
SHIPPING COSTWILL BE SENT VIA INVOICE WHEN COMPLETE!
Colors vary from batch to batch - Custom colors available (add note during checkout or drop us an email)