D4 Alpine Double Portaledge
LEAD TIME OF 8-10 WEEKS
Introducing the brand NEW D4 Alpine Double ledge!
A modern twist on a classic design. The new D4 Alpine Double ledge incorporates John Middendorfs brand new 8 piece,Hybrid diameter, curved corner frame. The D4 Frame uses John's Patent pending "Bullet Joiner" connectors, for butter smooth assembly.
The D4 Alpine Double is a scaled down model of the original full-sized D4 portaledge currently being manufactured by Barry at Durango Sewing Solutions ( https://durangosewingsolutions.com/d4-portaledge ). The trimmed down size ( 42.5 x 75") is ideal for fast and light missions, where weight and packed size are a concern.
We have taken our tried and true UL Double size and incorporated John's patent pending ultra rigid frame
The collaboration of new D4 ( http://www.bigwallgear.com ) and Runout Customs is part of the new Handbuilt Alliance partnership. www.handbuiltalliance.com
Includes- Ledge, Simple Fly, Haulsack, Fly Pole
Every D4 Alpine Double is manufactured and built by Runout Customs in Fruita, Colorado.
Made in USA
D4 ALPINE DOUBLE LEDGE:
42.5"W x 75"L
- Breaks down to 31" for hauling
- Hybrid Diameter 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum frame
- Aluminum Bed tension Hardware
- Haulage includes a pocket for stowing the fly pole
- Updated 6-point Suspension
- Coated Packcloth Bed
- NEW "Bullet Joiner" Frame connection points
- Large central fin eliminates shoulder cramping
- Sharp taper central seam allows more shoulder room
- Two opposed daisy chains on suspension keeps things organized
- Double grommets sewn into bed allow quick water drainage
- High-quality metal cambuckles make suspension adjustment a breeze
- Heavy wall side scuff for abrasion resistance
- Burley end scuffs protect ledge from damage if set up in corners
- 6-point bed tension system allows for a drum tight bed and prevents sagging
D4 ALPINE DOUBLE FLY
The perfect fly for the majority of wall climbers! Easy to deploy, easy to stow. The Simple Fly quickly pulls down over the ledge, and cinches around the bottom via two drawstring access points.
Two bottom straps help secure the fly during high winds. Dual full strength 1" webbing clip-in points allow quick ledge/fly height adjustment. ALWAYS STAY BACKED UP TO YOUR ANCHOR!
Simple single seam design (only one main seam on fly)
Made from USA made Waterproof coated FR 200D Nylon with DWR treatment.
Ballistic Nylon wall-side reinforcement
Quick deployment stuff sack
Includes Aluminum pole (maximizes ledge room)
Dual clip in points
Colors vary on batch
Made in USA
Weight- 3.12 lbs
Packed size - 19" x 11"
Ledge Weight - 9.12 lbs
Fly Weight - 3.12 lbs
Ledge Packed Size - 31" x 10.5" x 5"
SHIPPING COST WILL BE SENT VIA INVOICE WHEN COMPLETE!!
IF OUTSIDE THE USA, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE ORDERING!!