D/5 Hurricane Drill
We had a limited run of John Middendorf's original Hurricane Drills made. When they are gone, they're gone! As many of you veterans know there is no better or faster set up for drilling by hand on lead. These drill holders can accept virtually any size drill bit (with appropriate collet) and they are 100% MADE IN USA!
Key Features are:
- Wrenches can tighten both 3/8" and 1/2" 5-piece bolts
- The Holder is made from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel
- Hardened striking insert, chamfered to prevent mushrooming
- Swaged wrist loop with PVC tube
- PVC Vinyl flanged grip to deflect missed hammer blows
- Each drill comes with holder, collet nut, 2 wrenches (9/16 & 1/2" combo and 7/8 open & closed end combo), 25/64" DA200 collet (fits most SDS drill bits as well as 25/64" HSS drill bits)
-Optional 9/32 collet allows use for 17/64" HSS drill bits (for 1/4" holes)
-Weight: 17.2 oz (with collet)
SOLD OUT INDEFINITELY - END OF RUN.