UL DOUBLE LEDGE, SIMPLE FLY, BAG
WE ARE DOING A RUN OF LEDGES AND FLYS WITH OUR REMAINING MATERIALS! LEAD TIME IS 8-10 WEEKS. PRICE IS FOR LEDGE (COMPACT FRAME), SIMPLE FLY AND HAULSACK. SHIPPING/TRACKING WILL BE SENT VIA SEPERATE INVOICE WHEN COMPLETE.
Our number one selling product. This is the lightest high-quality ledge on the market. Hand built in small batch runs in Moab, Utah. The UL Double has been shipped to over 20 countries and has been used from Yosemite to Patagonia. We now have 2 fly options to suit your needs.
The UL Double Ledge measures 41.5" x 75" long. Due to this frame size and tubing thickness, no "spreader bar" is required. We wanted to produce a ledge that could be used as a spacious single, light enough for remote alpine routes, and simple to set up. This is the classic 6 piece frame and the lightest option.
The UL Double Compact is the exact same ledge as the above, but with a compact 10 piece frame. The frame, with its added joiners is slightly more rigid, with an added 2 lbs of weight. This is the ideal option where space is an issue, . Fits inside most haul bags for an easy descent. Breaks down to 30"
- UL DOUBLE LEDGE FEATURES:41.5"W x 75"L
- 10-14 LBS WITH BAG
- 1.125 OD 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum frame
- NEW Aluminum Hardware
- NEW Haulbag pocket for stowing fly pole
- NEW Updated Suspension
- Precision CNC Machined 6061-T6 anodized corners
- Coated Packcloth Bed
- Double-butted hand polished connectors
- Large central fin eliminates shoulder cramping
- Sharp taper central seam allows more shoulder room
- Two daisy chains on suspension keeps things organized
- Double grommets sewn into bed allow quick water drainage
- High-quality metal cambuckles make suspension adjustment a breeze
- Heavy wall side scuff for abrasion resistance
- Ballistic end scuffs protect ledge from damage if set up in corners
- 6-point bed tension system allows for a drum tight bed and prevents sagging
SHIPPING COSTWILL BE SENT VIA INVOICE WHEN COMPLETE!
*instructions available for download on our info page*
Colors vary from batch to batch